Monday 8 June 2009

Question of Switzerland #7

Tell us a story using song titles.

Dan:

Billie Jean. Where did you sleep last night? Vienna? Maggie’s Farm? Hotel California?!?! Why go? Oh well. Since you’ve been gone. I put a spell on you. Bass in your face. Goodbye my lover.

Ben:

Goodbye my lover. Hello. All the young dudes. Do you wanna be in my gang? This modern love. Theres no other way. I'l be your baby tonight. All night long. Men together today. Its so easy. Ive tried everything. In between days. Back door man. Life in the fast lane. Im still standing. Drug store truck drivin man. Get in the ring.

Barry Lundie:


“Hi, how are you? Mysterious girl, my brown eyed girl, Liberian girl… Hit me baby one more time. Come as you are. Bootylicious. Be my baby.” Swoon.
“Beat it.”
“Fine. You can go your own way, Aint no pleasing you, Always, Gertcha!”
“Baby come back, I need you, I miss you (like the deserts miss the rain)”
“Cry me a river. Zero, Respect. For you.”
“Baby got back? I wanna love you, wanna lick magic stick pt 2.”
“It’s business time, I kissed a girl and I liked it. Fuck her gently,. Aisha, I’m a murderer, I’ll kill her, Raining blood. Ashes to ashes”

I remember, Ladies of the world. Bitches aint shit.

Esme:

Babe!
What’s up?
Money money money.
What do I get? Money for nothing?
I want to fuck you like an animal.
No way no way
Rape me?
Ooh stick you!

No comments: